Spray Park is under maintenance getting ready for summer!
Covered picnic area
Name: Celebration ParkLocation: 701 Angel Parkway Allen, TX 75002
Link to Map
Link to City Website
Post Provided by : Melanie Davis
1. How big is the park? What are the amenities?
The park is fairly big providing a small splash park, covered picnic table area, 2 sets of swings, 12 small see-saw toys, large 6 piece color-connected play area and a duck pond.
2. Is it enclose or covered?
There is covered patio tables, however the rest is open.
3. What ages?
4. How safe is it?
Pretty safe. There is a soft blue mat bottom in part of the playground providing a nice place to keep feet from getting burned in the sun.
Covered patio tables, soft mat bottom, splash park area and lots to do.
It's not enclosed. Also the large playground area provided playground equipment for young to older children. So, you will need to watch your children to prevent younger kids from getting onto the older kids play area because there are areas that have open holes which would require careful watching of your younger children.
Any additional notes:
This is a great park to bring a picnic lunch providing a good amount of equipment to play on. Also, you can bring some old bread to feed to the ducks which is always fun.
Spray Ground Hours of Operation:
The spray ground at Celebration Park (701 Angel Parkway) will open for the 2011 season on May 1 and operate from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. except Wednesdays. The spray ground is closed for weekly maintenance every Wednesday. It will remain open until September 30.
Rules of Spray Ground:
- No pets allowed on spray ground or playground
- Children wearing diapers must wear a "swim diaper" if using the spray ground
- Only rubber soled shoes allowed on spray ground rubber deck
- For your safety, please do not climb on spray apparatus, railings or barriers
- No skateboards, bicycles or roller skates are allowed on playground or spray ground
- Play at your own risk